Yoga Conference Germany in Cologne details TBA write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
About Workshops with Noah Mazé
Noah teaches yoga workshops all over the world. This program is for dedicated yoga students who want to take some extra time to explore postures in a meaningful, refined, methodical way and learn practical strategies for building strength, flexibility and focus. Noah will provide the attention you need to help you achieve your personal goals in your physical yoga/asana practice.
Morning asana sessions tend to be upbeat, with an emphasis on standing postures, backbends, arm balances and/or vinyasa flow. We turn inward as the sun wanes to forward bends, inversions and restorative postures. Students can expect to leave this program with a deeper, more expansive practice, and know how best to grow your yoga practice in the context of her/his own limits and boundaries.
- 1 year of yoga practice recommended
- No prior teaching experience required
- Stiffness and injuries OK
- Willingness to participate in a group process
- Ability to give and receive feedback skillfully
- Dedication, motivation and self directed studentship