Our internationally recognized 300-hour Yoga Alliance-approved* curriculum is among the very best of training programs available. With high standards in place, students graduate with a breadth of teaching knowledge and skills.
Although we are sad that it is not yet safe to gather in person, students are finding great success and have reported they enjoy the flexibility of at-home learning. In addition to an incredible collection of online resources (which never expire), students are provided with downloadable written materials to bridge the in-between time and optimize their learning.
Between existing recorded material and participation in the modules, it is possible to complete the 300-hour requirements on the 2021 schedule below. Each module is facilitated either in a group learning environment or through independent study according to the student’s time frame. (Please consult with us for options.)
*This program meets its requirements for Yoga Alliance’s ONLINE TEACHING EXEMPTION
YTT300 Online 6-Module Format:
- There are six 40-60 hour modules, with space in-between to allow time for integration and application.
- Each module runs for seven days over two weeks with group study and practice: Usually T/W/Th/F for the first week and T/W/Th for the second week.
- Live sessions are from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm PST.
- Subject matter consists of both live and pre-recorded sessions, and we can work with students independently to help them achieve the schedule and time frame that works best.
- All live sessions are recorded, archived, and available to you within 24 hours if you miss any sessions, or want to repeat sessions.
- In addition to the above schedule, each module has additional “bonus” video classes & homework assignments for you to complete on your own time.
- Supporting materials and resources are available to enhance your learning, both during and in-between modules.
- Our program resources provide more hours than the 270-hour requisite. All of which a student can repeat as often as desired. We encourage students to revisit sessions, as there is always more to learn, and repetition helps deepen the learning process.
Enrollment & Participation:
- Minimum prerequisite: Completion of a YTT200. The more teaching experience you have, especially during the arc of the training, the more you will be able to integrate and apply what you are learning.
- The six modules are sequential and cumulative, with each subsequent module building upon the previous. Their design with the intention of students taking them in order.
- Notwithstanding the above, we are currently accepting students into our 300-hour program on a rolling basis. Upon registration, students will begin where we are in our Modular program delivery cycle and work individually with us on a plan to meet the program requirements. Approaching the YTT in this way will require more discernment and self-direction on the trainee’s part to fit all the puzzle pieces together.
- Single modules are also available as stand-alone Teacher Tune-Ups for enrichment and CE credits.
- Access to online resources provided for all modules and courses will not expire.
- Live-streamed broadcasts by Noah (those have a much higher quality than your typical zoom classes or other online learning sessions) include:
- ZOOM sessions where Noah interacts with students and moderates small group work. In these sessions, Noah will field common questions and address student questions, etc.
- Pre-recorded classes and live-streamed classes, which are part of the training, are available to students to work with and use as additional resources.
- Additional resources and videos, including past webinars and related videos.
- The documents we offer to our students include a workbook, worksheets, articles, and more. Students can download and print the PDFs directly from each training day’s folder.
- Access to our comprehensive, 1000+ page, 200-Hour TT manual.
- Once recorded, the video lessons, worksheets, and related material will be on the website without the live links.
- Due to each tailored 300-hour online training’s personalized nature and delivery, this program’s tuition is the same as our in-person 300-hour teacher training. It ranges from $4400 to €4400 and depends on geographic location (whether you are inside or outside of the UK and Europe), special needs, and modular order. Even though it may seem counterintuitive, the online format requires additional resources on our side, so we do not offer tuition reductions.
- We will always consider allowing scholarships based upon need.
- Upon completion, students must certify they have completed all hours online. We will then audit your participation to confirm that you have watched the recordings and participated with the materials. From there, we will issue certificates of program completion.
- To register with Yoga Alliance at the 300/500-hour level, you must complete your modular participation per applicable Yoga Alliance online standards, which are currently in a modified status due to COVID-19.
YTT300 2021 Schedule and Themes of Live Modules:
- Module 1 – ESSENTIAL TEACHING SKILLS: Teacher Tune-Up -Sequencing Strategies, Pose Knowledge, Verbal Cues, Observation, Demonstration, Hands-on Assists, Seat of the Teacher & Practice Intensive
January 19-22 & January 26-28
- Module 2 – ASANATOMY: The Wonder of Your Body – Applied Anatomy, Kinesiology, Biomechanics, & Alignment Teaching Intensive
March 23-26 & March 30-April 1
- Module 3 – Svadhyaya: Taking the Teachings to Heart: Embodied Yoga Philosophy, Mythology & Theme Based Teaching Intensive
May 18-21 & May 25-27
- Module 4 – SKILL IN ACTION: Sequence, Align, Activate – Alignment Sequencing Intensive: Focus Pose, Peak Pose, Levels & Courses
July 20-23 & July 27-29
- Module 5 – VINYASA KRAMA: Form, Function, Flow – Vinyasa Teaching & Practice Intensive
September 21-24 & September 28-30
- Module 6 – BEYOND ASANA: Train the Trainer – Facilitation, Ethics, Leadership, Curriculum & Presentation Design, Professional Development
November 9 – 12 & November 16-18
Here’s what a Handful of Recent 300 Hour ONLINE Graduates have said about this program:
I did my 200 YTT with Amy Petty and Noah Mazé in 2017 and returned to complete my 300 YTT with Noah in the fall of 2019. The first two modules of the 300 YTT were in person in LA, then due to the pandemic, we shifted the program to an online format. I was extremely impressed with the online program Noah and his team has put together! I felt engaged and challenged. The live zoom portions allowed connection to the diverse group of experienced students from all over the world, and a chance for students to bring our own questions and perspectives, allowing me to learn from and share with the other students as well as with Noah. They created a real learning community, which made the whole experience so much richer than I could have imagined an online program could be. The timing and pacing of the day made the online format manageable. Having ongoing access to the online materials and recordings for further study and review was a real bonus. I highly recommend this program! — Kathleen Brooks
This training was amazing! I began the 300-hour RYT training during COVID 19, to expand my yoga knowledge. I never realized it would be so fulfilling. I started studying every module, worksheets, assignments, practice, daily meditation, and recommended readings books. I can confirm that they exceeded my expectations. I’m still digesting all the material, notes, and this beautiful experience. I’m so grateful that I chose Noah as my teacher. A teacher who teaches from the heart with great passion. Noah, Tracy, and the team are an inspiration. Thank you so much for doing this. I will forever be grateful for this experience. It was exactly what I hoped for and exceeded my already high expectations. I highly recommend The Mazé Method teacher training program for anyone who is serious about teaching yoga and developing their skills as a teacher. I truly feel ready to keep my yoga teaching journey. — Annie Salado
This 300 RYT program is extremely in-depth and comprehensive – it is very clear that all involved at The Maze Method in putting together this training are passionate, professional, invested in your success and just plain amazing – truly a life-changing experience on many levels! –Teresa Torgerson
This training was amazing! Noah Maze and team are constantly growing and evolving their program. I feel like I could take this training in another year and it would be a completely new learning experience. I loved the style of teaching and how each educational category was woven throughout the specific educational category that we were focused on for the week. Simply brilliant. I felt inspired and engaged throughout the entire training. –Meghan Ruiz
I loved the way that Noah’s curriculum encouraged us to find our own creative voice as established teachers, while definitely pushing us past our comfort zones and illuminating new ways to approach our teaching practice. I was challenged but encouraged along the way and given many opportunities to contribute to group discussions and some very deep learning. I really loved the Modular structure of the course, which allowed me to fit it into my strange and inconsistent work schedule. They were incredibly accommodating from the start and his team of teachers was just outstanding, each with their own unique take on the same curriculum, inspiring us to take the content and make it our own too. Loved every minute and I can’t recommend their training programs enough.
I was very pleased with this training. Anatomy, asana, and philosophy were detailed in instruction and included a lot of repetition to make the material easier to absorb. Communication was prompt and the course was laid out in a well thought out methodical manner.
For other like reviews visit YogaAlliance.org and lookup our school (“The Mazé Method”)