Our 300 hour program curriculum is well known worldwide as among the very best of training programs, we set a high standard and our students graduate with a breadth of teaching knowledge and skills. In addition to an incredible collection of online resources (which never expire) students are provided with downloadable written materials to bridge the in-between time and optimize learning.
Between existing recorded material and participation in the modules yet to come, students may complete their 300 hour requirements as soon as autumn (in the northern hemisphere) of 2020 and on their own schedule(s) over the course of 2021. We have many students participating this way now, and more everyday. Students are reporting they are finding great success and are enjoying the flexibility of at home learning.
The order in which you may choose to complete the modules may vary depending on when you are starting with us and if you must finish while Yoga Alliance guidelines permit us to count your online hours as contact hours. To complete program requirements, students will participate based upon an individual plan we will put together with you. Your individualized plan will help organize the workload and create a personal road-map based on your interests, and needs. Upon your registration we will send you a curriculum guide and at that time, we can look at your personal circumstances and availability to create your study plan.
Our 300 hour TT includes:
- 6 online training modules (ranging between 40 and 60 hours each) delivered via themazemethod.com;
- At least 6 online courses delivered via mazeonyoga.com;
- Written workbooks and materials to bridge the in between time and optimize learning;
- Access to online resources will not expire, regardless of whether or not you attended live;
- Recordings, as well as the materials and forums – will remain an evergreen resource for students.
- Upon completion, students must certify they have completed all hours online and we will then audit your participation to confirm that you have watched the recordings and participated with the materials.
- We will audit student participation upon completion, and when our audit is complete we will issue certificates of program completion.
- In order to register with Yoga Alliance at 300/500 hour level, you must complete your modular participation in accordance with applicable Yoga Alliance online standards, which are currently in a modified status due to COVID19.
Our program resources totals many hours more than the requisite 270, all of which may be revisited again and again. In fact, students are encouraged repeat sessions. There is always more to learn and repetition is useful. We are currently accepting students into our 300 hour program on a rolling basis. Upon registration, students will begin with us where we are in the cycle of our modular program delivery.
Modules, which may be immediately available to you upon registration include:
- Essential Teaching Skills & Teacher Tuneup;
- Art of Sequencing;
- Vinyasa; and
- Train the Trainer
For each module in this category, students will access ALL course materials via login to Themazemethod.com “training resources.” There you will find all resources to learn the material covered in the module and you will also find bonus content in each module, should students wish to return at any point to learn more.
Live modules are also scheduled throughout the fall and winter for those wishing to join now. For each module that students attend live, students will access ALL course materials via login to our website — Themazemethod.com where students can login to our training resources area and find resources including:
- Live-streamed broadcasts by Noah (those have a much higher quality than your typical zoom classes or other online learning sessions);
- ZOOM sessions where Noah interacts with students and moderates small group work. Noah will also address student questions and field common questions etc. in these sessions;
- Pre-recorded classes and livestreamed classes which are part of the training and available to students to work with and use as additional resources;
- Additional resources and videos including past webinars and related videos;
- Worksheets, which will appear in the documents section of each training day’s folder in the area marked “DOCUMENTS.” The documents we will offer to our students will include a workbook, worksheets, articles and more. Students are able to download the PDFs directly, and print them if they wish.
- Once recorded the material is also organized on the website without the live links.
Due to the personalized nature and delivery of each tailored 300 hour training online, tuition for our 300 hour program is the same as tuition listed for our in person 300 hour teacher training, and ranges from $4400 to €4400, depending on variables including geographic location, special needs and modular order. Even though it may seem counterintuitive, the online format requires additional resources on our side that we don’t currently easily come by; so we do not offer tuition reductions, although we will always consider allowing scholarships based upon need.
Please contact us if you have questions about this program prior to enrollment or if you wish to inquire about possible payment plans or scholarships, both of which we DO offer on a limited basis. If you reside in the United Kingdom or the European Union and wish to enroll, you may register here. If you reside out the European Union and wish to enroll, you may register here.